Our Thoughts and Next Steps
- We recognise the need to level the gap further, and acknowledge that the results are heavily influenced by the gender in balance in certain role types.
- We aim to do this in conjunction with the Global Compensation team and as part of a new framework to address some of these issues.
- We will also attempt to attract both gender types in opposite functions where possible.
How we will make a Difference
- Implement a candidate attraction strategy that promotes diversity and equality within the business.
- Ensure that the widest possible pool of candidates are encouraged to apply for available roles with a focus on those in under represented groups.
- Promote and develop a diverse team within other functional disciplines such as Sales or Shared Services.
- Commit to review overall compensation plans for all role types to ensure fairness and equality in the future.
- Utilise Apprentice levy funding and develop programmes to ensure pipeline of suitably experienced candidates for succession planning in middle to senior management roles and under represented group roles.
- Promote flexible working initiatives within the business to encourage and support team members with caring opportunities to achieve a good work/balance.
- Promote equality and diversity within the business, through education and awareness programmes.
- Support job shadow and secondment opportunities to enhance better understanding of role opportunities across the business.